Our en-suite double room
Rutherford House is a grade-B listed Edwardian town house with many original period features. You’ll stay in a light and airy double-room at the front of the house with a view of the village green. There’s a comfortable king-size bed with crisp, white cotton bed linen and a small en-suite bathroom with shower, loo and sink.
- Kettle and welcome tray with selection of teas and coffee, cold milk in a thermos, biscuits and home-made cake
- King-size double bed with a good-quality, firm mattress and 100% cotton bed linen
- Heavier- or lighter-weight duvets, feather pillows and extra blankets available on request
- En-suite bathroom with 80cm-wide corner shower, loo and sink, towels and Bright Earth toiletries
- Storage for clothing in drawers and on wall hooks
- Hairdryer, hot water bottles, 4 USB points, wifi internet, selection of books and games
- Iron and ironing board available to borrow
- Fast, unlimited wifi throughout the house – please note that there’s no TV in the bedroom
Access to the guest bedroom and breakfast room is through the main front door of the house, via the hallway and staircase. You’ll have keys for the house for you to come and go as you please. Private parking is available outside the house. We welcome walkers and cyclists and have secure storage for bicycles and plenty space for drying wet clothes and footwear. There are maps available to borrow along with tools, spares and first aid supplies if you need them. Unfortunately we’re not able to accommodate dogs at present.